project one


this is the rough draft i have for my project one. i was intrigued by the idea of showing everything but not showing anything at all demonstrated in "scorpio rising" as we discussed in class. in my film i show you my entire room and person objects with the lights out, demonstrating my control over the audience and what you see and perceive while showing you my private space. i enjoy the use of sound to also manipulate my audience and create atmosphere. i find the darkness is its own alteration from reality as many parts of our reality become masked due to the fact we can no longer perceive them. video in and of itself is also alters reality by selecting what is perceived through the lens.

Comments

  1. At the library;
    https://www.amazon.com/Black-Brilliance-Non-Color-Alain-Badiou/dp/1509512071

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts