mini project 3


for my mini project 3 I decided to do the Billie Elish song and video "when the party is over". though I do appreciate the lyrics of the song, what initially got me to be interested in this song is the Music video that came with it. it so nice to see special effects that arnt animated into the shot but are actually happening and I was really inspired by her eyes in this video so I decided to do an animation. I feel like this style of animation too, which is drawing directly on the image frame by frame, works well for Billie because it matches her style of being both smooth and quirky, cute and creepy. I think I might finish this and do the whole video, or at least the entire part of the black tears going down her face, for my final project because I think its a good idea and would look good.

billie Eilish: when the party is over

my video



"Beethoven's work forsakes the amateur and seems, in an initial moment, to call on the new Romantic deity, the interpreter." (152 Barthes)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts