update final 5/6/19

 so my senior show is coming up and its going good, this is the last week to work on it and I'm feeling good about it, ill definitely be done before the end of the weekend
 I need to work on my artist statement for it and attach all the pieces/ toys to the various appliances that I purchased. I ended up deciding to scrap my previous idea of how to install it and instead make and installation replicating a living room situation- recreating the home
 show is May 20th, I hope everyone comes and I would love to hear your opinions about what you think!
i'm excited to finish
















I was also thinking about doing some rotoscoping for this final too, or even work on my website or do all of the above.
I wanted to work on my website and portfolio for the final because I wanted to get some good feedback before I go out into the world
I want to work on rotoscoping because thats what I did for the last mini project for the class and I really enjoyed how it turned out so I might make it longer or also make a rotoscope of a previous video I did for avant doc, still thinking about it.
ill conclude on an idea once the show is done and I can finally think about something else

Comments

  1. I am really excited to see your final! The bicycle looks amazing. Very neat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts